ARCUS MAGNA enriches our range of ARCUS feeders.
What changes from previous models? The feeder has been developed to feed large-headed and adult animals, specifically layers. For this reason, the tray has a larger diameter than the ARCUS and ARCUS GYRO models.
6 reasons for lovin’it:
- anti-waste fins as integrating parts of the plastic cylinder;
- metal and nylon rods: the split pin allows five different height regulations;
- 2 conical metal reinforcements are included in the feeder kit which strengthen the coupling between tray and rod;
- the hole at the top of the rod allows to hang the feeder;
- tray, cylinder and lid in long-lasting, high quality plastic;
- designed expressly to optimise the volumes when cylinders and trays are piled.