Hopper feeder with metal central rod and cusps, excellent for feeding both adult animals.
It is supported by a vertical rod and a crosspiece, both made of metal. The rod has three holes that allow as many regulation levels of the feed in the plate. The adjustment takes place thanks to a split pin that fixes the plastic cylinder at the desired height. The hole at the top of the rod allows to hang the feeder.
The feeder is complete with a lid that protects the food from dirt.
The plate has sockets for the legs (item 1801, optional) to lift the feeders from the ground by 65mm, thus ensuring cleaner feed and facilitating older animals.
20L hopper feeder with metal central rod
You may be interested in
- Wall nests with front access
- Enclosure nests with front access
- Enclosure nests with front access and perch
- Nests to be installed outside the enclosure with perch
- Nests to be installed outside the enclosure, with front egg collecting tray
- Floor nests with legs and front access
- Nests with legs and one-level, back to back entrances
- Nests with legs and on two levels back to back entrances
- Plucking machines