Drinker with handle: simple, reliable and ideal for supplying water to poultry without difficulty.
It consists of 3 elements. The handle has an ergonomic grip and is made of resistant material; an eyelet allows the user to hang the drinker safely. The 4 supports on the dome, conceived to house the handle, sustain and give stability during the filling phase. In addition, the bottom of the dome is provided with small wings that lock into the plate. The plate, once positioned on the inverted siphon, must be swivelled in the direction indicated by the icons on its bottom. The plate is also equipped with an opening that allows water to fill the plate to its predetermined level. It has sockets for the 4 legs (item 1801, optional) to lift the drinker from the ground by 65mm, thus ensuring cleaner water and facilitating the animals.
5L siphon drinker with handle
You may be interested in
- Wall nests with front access
- Enclosure nests with front access
- Enclosure nests with front access and perch
- Nests to be installed outside the enclosure with perch
- Nests to be installed outside the enclosure, with front egg collecting tray
- Floor nests with legs and front access
- Nests with legs and one-level, back to back entrances
- Nests with legs and on two levels back to back entrances
- Plucking machines