The anti-waste feeder for specialists
Anti-waste feeder 9L ARCUS GYRO is the perfect tool to feed animals simply and without waste. It’s excellent for feeding adult animals.
It is supported by a vertical rod and a crosspiece, both made of durable plastic. Versatile and reliable, as required by people using hopper feeders.
Rod and crosspiece are equipped with a threading system that allows the adjustment of the amount of feed in the plate by spinning the cylinder to the desired height. The innovative system by steps saves from accidental turning of the cylinder, preventing the animals from changing the set adjustment. The hole at the top of the rod allows to hang the feeder.
The anti-waste fins (whose design is registered) have been expressly designed to allow the animals to eat in a correct way, while preventing them from using their beak to spill the feed from the plate. Feed saving will be the immediate result, as well as a cleaner litter. Unwanted animals will not find feed on the ground anymore.
The feeder is complete with a lid that protects the food from dirt.
A kit with 4 legs is also supplied. The legs are to be inserted in the special sockets at the base of the plate to lift the feeder from the ground by 65mm, thus ensuring cleaner feed and facilitating the animals.
Watch the video presentation of our anti-waste feeder 9L ARCUS GYRO!
Advantages of the feeder ARCUS GYRO
- Tray, cylinder and lid in long-lasting, high quality plastic
- They allow to adjust the feed quantity in the tray
- Designed expressly to optimise the volumes when cylinders and trays are piled (storage and shipment)
- They can be lifted from the ground thanks to the special 65 mm high legs. When used with the chicks, the feeder is placed directly on the ground, while the legs become extremely useful for older animals as they allow to keep the feed clean and ensure animals eat more properly and easily
- The hole at the top of the rod allows to hang the feeder
Check out the full range of our hopper feeders.