The brooder guard for building a fence is made of plastic and can be put together to create various forms for chicks rearing.
With the connecting hings, the single brooder guards will be joined together to create a self-supporting structure that can then be disassembled quickly.
The complete ring can be closed and transported with the handle on each panel.
Slots for floor-watering-lines can be easily cut with a knife at the perforated separation-marks. The limited view calms the animals
and at the same time guarantees air circulation.
Brooder guard for rearing
You may be interested in
- Wall nests with front access
- Enclosure nests with front access
- Enclosure nests with front access and perch
- Nests to be installed outside the enclosure, with perch
- Nests to be installed outside the enclosure, with front egg collecting tray
- Floor nests with legs and front access
- Nests with legs and one-level, back to back entrances
- Nests with legs and on two levels, back to back entrances
- Plucking machines