The digital incubator ET 49 with Biomaster™ by River Systems® is designed to hatch different types of eggs. For examples, you can incubate hen-eggs as well as pheasant, guinea fowl, quail, partridge, grey partridge, rock partridge, turkey, palmipeds (goose, mallard, all breeds of duck, etc.), peacock, pigeon, exotic birds and birds of prey. Its capacity is up to 49 medium/large eggs or 196 small eggs (e.g. quail).
ET 49 is designed to be simple and straightforward to use, at the same time offering innovative technical solutions and high reliability.
Moreover, the egg turning unit tilts the swinging egg tray making the incubator fully automatic.
Instead, the Biomaster™ prevents the spread of infections in embryos, which is one of the main death causes during hatching.
It is, therefore, suitable for both beginners and those with small and medium-sized breeding.
To discover other models of River Systems incubators click here.
ANTIBACTERIAL ADDITIVE BIOMASTER™
The Biomaster™ prevents the spread of bacterial infections in embryos, which is one of the main deaths causes during hatching. Furthermore, The Biomaster™ additive is incorporated into the mold from which the plastic body of the incubators is cast and therefore provides maximum antibacterial protection during the product lifetime.
This treatment does not affect mechanical performance.
THE AUTOMATIC DIGITAL INCUBATOR “ET 49” WITH BIOMASTER™ HAS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS:
- Inspection window: The lid is equipped with two inspection windows that allow the user to follow all stages of the incubation from the outside;
- Swinging egg tray: The eggs to be incubated are housed in a tray with a pivoting alveolus system: the egg tray tilting is adjusted by the turning unit OVOMATIC;
- Alveolus system: The egg cradle allows you to accommodate both small eggs (up to 4 quail eggs) and large eggs (like goose eggs);
- Floor for hatching: The floor is an accessory included in the incubator to ease the birth of the chicks in the last phase of incubation;
- Openings: The external openings are used to fill the water tanks without opening the incubator, thus avoiding the dispersion of heat and humidity;
- Digital display: It is possible to adjust the temperature from 30 ° C to 40 ° C (with a precision probe to set the temperature with variations of 0.1 ° C) simply by pressing the + and – keys.
Find out more about the “ET 49 automatic digital incubator with Biomaster™ on our website.