The digital incubator “ET Super” 12 egg is a novelty for 2020 designed to innovate the already performing “ET Automatic” with a series of very useful new functions. While maintaining the same basic operating characteristics, the ET Super comes with a new larger and more readable display. The new electronic board equipped with a more performing processor allows, in addition to temperature regulation (standard function), to check the number of incubation days, to vary the speed of the turbine and to turn on an internal LED to check the status of the eggs or chicks. The menu key allows you to choose the desired function. In the lower part, one or two adjustable shutters have been added (depending on the model) to optimize the external air according to needs. The incubator is also equipped with both audible and visual alarms indicating any malfunctions or failures for prompt intervention.
To discover other models of River Systems incubators click here.
The new functions of the ET Super:
- Days count: display of the days of operation for a perfect management of all the incubation phases;
- Turbine speed: possibility to adjust the turbine speed to 5 different values to obtain better results during the hatching phase;
- Lighting: possibility of illuminating the inside of the incubator to check, through the inspection windows, the status of the eggs and chicks;
- Alarms: “temperature probe not working” and “temperature not reached” errors are signaled by an icon on the display and by an audible alarm.
THE DIGITAL INCUBATOR ET SUPER 12 MAINTAINS THE SAME BASIC CHARACTERISTICS OF THE AUTOMATIC ET.
- Inspection window: the lid is equipped with two inspection windows that allow the user to follow all the stages of the incubation from the outside;
- Tilting tray: the eggs to be incubated are placed in a tray with a tilting cell system. The oscillation of the tray is regulated by the OVOMATIC egg turning motor;
- Alveolus system: the particular shape of each single egg holder allows to house both small eggs (up to 4 quail-type eggs), and large eggs (up to goose eggs);
- Hatching grid: the grid is an accessory included in the incubator that allows the eggs to hatch in the last phase of the incubation;
- Vents: the external vents are used to fill the water trays without opening the incubator, thus avoiding the dispersion of heat and humidity;
- Digital display: allows you to adjust the temperature from 30 ° C to 40 ° C (with a temperature probe with a precision of 0.1 ° C) simply by pressing the + and – keys.
Find out more about the ET Super 12 automatic egg incubator with egg turning unit on our website.