The 12 egg digital incubator by River Systems® is designed to hatch hen-eggs as well as pheasant, guinea fowl, quail, partridge, grey partridge, rock partridge, turkey, palmipeds (goose, mallard, all breeds of duck, etc.), peacock, pigeon, exotic birds and birds of prey. Its capacity is up to 12 medium/large eggs or 48 small eggs (e.g. quail).
ET 12 is designed to be simple and straightforward to use, at the same time offering innovative technical solutions and high reliability.
The egg tilting handle oscillates the egg tray from the outside, thus avoiding to lift the lid and disperse heat and humidity.
It is, therefore, suitable for both beginners and those with small and medium-sized breeding.
To discover other models of River Systems incubators click here.
THE “ET 12” SEMI-AUTOMATIC DIGITAL INCUBATOR HAS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS:
- Inspection window: The lid is equipped with two inspection windows that allow the user to follow all stages of the incubation from the outside;
- Swinging egg tray: The eggs to be incubated are housed in a tray with a pivoting alveolus system. The oscillation of the tray is manually adjusted using the egg turning key;
- Alveolus system: The egg cradle allows you to accommodate both small eggs (up to 4 quail eggs) and large eggs (like goose eggs);
- Floor for hatching: The floor is an accessory included in the incubator to ease the birth of the chicks in the last phase of incubation;
- Openings: The external openings are used to fill the water tanks without opening the incubator, thus avoiding the dispersion of heat and humidity;
- Digital display: It is possible to adjust the temperature from 30 ° C to 40 ° C (with a precision probe to set the temperature with variations of 0.1 ° C) simply by pressing the + and – keys.
Find out more about the “ET 12 semi-automatic digital incubator” on our website.