The 24 egg digital incubator by River Systems® is designed to hatch hen-eggs as well as pheasant, guinea fowl, quail, partridge, grey partridge, rock partridge, turkey, palmipeds (goose, mallard, all breeds of duck, etc.), peacock, pigeon, exotic birds and birds of prey. Its capacity is up to 24 medium/large eggs or 96 small eggs (e.g. quail).
ET 24 is designed to be simple and straightforward to use, at the same time offering innovative technical solutions and high reliability.
The egg tilting handle oscillates the egg tray from the outside, thus avoiding to lift the lid and disperse heat and humidity.
It is, therefore, suitable for both beginners and those with small and medium-sized breeding.
To discover other models of River Systems incubators click here.
THE “ET 24” SEMI-AUTOMATIC DIGITAL INCUBATOR HAS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS:
- Inspection window: the lid is equipped with two inspection windows that allow the user to follow all the stages of the incubation from the outside;
- Tilting tray: the eggs to be incubated are placed in a tray with a tilting cell system. The oscillation of the tray is manually adjusted using the egg turning key;
- Alveolus system: the particular shape of each single egg holder allows you to house both small eggs (up to 4 quail-type eggs) and large eggs (up to goose eggs);
- Hatching grid: the grid is an accessory included in the incubator that allows the eggs to hatch in the last phase of the incubation;
- Vents: the external vents are used to fill the water trays without opening the incubator, thus avoiding the dispersion of heat and humidity;
- Digital display: allows you to adjust the temperature from 30 ° C to 40 ° C (with a temperature probe with variations of 0.1 ° C) simply by pressing the + and – keys.
Find out more about the “ET 24 semi-automatic digital incubator” on our website.