Linear drinker with adjustable height, at constant level, fed by the water mains or a tank with pressure from 1.5 to 3 bar, ideal for chicks, chickens and laying hens. It works by means of an adjustable float that allows to maintain the desired water level inside the channel: when animals drink, the water level decreases and the float starts clean water intake. In this way, water distribution is automatic, avoiding the daily presence of the farmer. Galvanized steel frame and stainless steel trough.
Suitable for animals from the age of 4-6 weeks.
Linear drinker with stainless steel trough for poultry
You may be interested in
- Wall nests with front access
- Enclosure nests with front access
- Enclosure nests with front access and perch
- Nests to be installed outside the enclosure, with perch
- Nests to be installed outside the enclosure, with front egg collecting tray
- Floor nests with legs and front access
- Nests with legs and one-level, back to back entrances
- Nests with legs and on two levels, back to back entrances
- Plucking machines