Grinding mill MISTRAL for cereals is a specific electric mill for grinding any type of dry grain, (Wheat, barley, rye, oats, corn, millet, pepper, etc.) or any other non-oily, dry product.
Suitable for hobby and home use for the production of ground cereals for animal use. It also allows, thanks to its structure, to grind cereals without the emission of dust in the surrounding environment.
Despite its size, MISTRAL allows a good production: the quantity varies depending on the product to be ground, its humidity and the sieve used. In fact, the quantity varies according to the product to be ground, its humidity and the sieve used.
By choosing one of the 4 supplied sieves, it is possible to obtain flours and chopped pieces of different sizes, which can be used for chicks, chickens, hens, rabbits and all types of animals.
Easy to disassemble, MISTRAL also features a safety micro switch, which prevents the blades from working when the sieve is not installed. Because your safety comes first.
Inside MISTRAL, in addition to the already assembled one, there are 3 more sieves in pressed galvanized sheet, which allow to choose the size of the grains to be produced.
Hourly production varies by product:
- with supplied sieves (Ø 2 – 4 – 6 – 8 mm, in pressed galvanized sheet): approx. 100-200 Kg/h
- with optional sieves in stainless steel (Ø 0,6 – 0,8 – 1,5 mm) approx. 40-70 Kg/h.
Discover the whole range of our sieves for the MISTRAL mill.
Grinding mill MISTRAL details:
- Hopper: for the insertion of cereals ready for grinding;
- Power switch: functional and practical, it allows the switching on and off of the mill;
- Motor protection and ventilation Carter: covers the motor, protects it and prevents its overheating;
- Grinding blade: in the shaped steel, functional, for an optimal grinding of the grains;
- Double-layer bag: to collect the ground product;
- Anti-disturbance filter: which has the task of filtering the frequency disturbances genereted by the electric motor, preventing other electronic devices connected to the same electrical network from suffering interference.