The ideal heat source for your poultry shed.
The radiant gas hood heating system from River Systems is an effective and versatile heat source for your poultry shed. Easy to install and maintain. Thanks to the lamps, heat is concentrated in a circumscribed area, which delineates the ideal comfort zone for the chicks, within which they find the necessary environment for their growth, comparable to what they would find under the hen’s wing. Precisely for this reason, the River Systems Gas Radiator is particularly suitable during the first days of an animal’s life. In fact, it significantly reduces the mortality rate of chicks. The livestock radiant heater works with a 5 and 200mbar pressure regulator: competitive and reliable, it provides 40 to 50 per cent fuel savings compared to conventional heating. In addition, the system is equipped with a safety valve and an easy-to-maintain filter.
- Specially designed for livestock heating
- Fuel savings of 40-50% compared to conventional heating
- Great reliability
- Absence of thermal inertia
- Easy installation
- Low maintenance
- Large modularity of operation (10 to 200 mbar)
- Maximum constructive simplicity
- Easy-to-maintain safety valve and filter