Trough feeders are the simplest type of feeders that our company produces. As they have a length ranging from 30 cm to 1 m, they are suitable for feeding a reduced quantity of hens.
Therefore, to avoid wasting and dispersing the feed, the following are often provided:
- or a grill that prevents the hen from dispersing the feed;
- or a lid with holes along the whole feeder, to prevent the hens from resting on it.
- Wall nests with front access
- Enclosure nests with front access
- Enclosure nests with front access and perch
- Nests to be installed outside the enclosure with perch
- Nests to be installed outside the enclosure, with front egg collecting tray
- Floor nests with legs and front access
- Nests with legs and one-level, back to back entrances
- Nests with legs and on two levels back to back entrances
- Plucking machines